Have you head for Magnetic Putty? This is some of the coolest HD Video of stuff.
Yea I know....I'm easly amused.
Within minutes, the left started blaming.....guess who
From The Heritage Foundation....and this does not include the 13 NEW Tax Increases.
13 Tax Increases That Started January 1, 2013
Tax increases the fiscal cliff deal
1. Payroll Tax: increase in the Social Security portion of the payroll tax from 4.2 percent to 6.2 percent forworkers. This hits all Americans earning a paycheck—not just the “wealthy.” For example, The Wall Street Journal calculated that the “typical U.S. family earning $50,000 a year” will lose “an annual income boost of $1,000.”
2. Top marginal tax rate: increase from 35 percent to 39.6 percent for taxable incomes over $450,000 ($400,000 for single filers).
3. Phase out of personal exemptions for adjusted gross income (AGI) over $300,000 ($250,000 for single filers).
4. Phase down of itemized deductions for AGI over $300,000 ($250,000 for single filers).
5. Tax rates on investment: increase in the rate on dividends and capital gains from 15 percent to 20 percent for taxable incomes over $450,000 ($400,000 for single filers).
6. Death tax: increase in the rate (on estates larger than $5 million) from 35 percent to 40 percent.
7. Taxes on business investment: expiration of full expensing—the immediate deduction
of capital purchases by businesses.
Obamacare tax increases that took effect:
10. Medical device tax: 2.3 percent excise tax paid by medical device manufacturers and importers on all their sales.
“If anyone thinks I'll finish the job of deficit reduction on the backs of middle class families or through spending cuts alone, that actually hurt our economy short term, they should think again. When it comes to deficit reduction, I've already met Republicans more than half way…” -President Obama on his 2014 budget proposal